Friday, February 9, 2007

Face to Face at Tacloban - January 2007


We had met quite accidentally on the internet.

I was not looking for anyone and aileen was not looking for me!

But a few words of greeting, and then that amazing face of hers, which expresses courage, generosity, and a sensual character. then the musical voice over the telephone.

From the start, Aileen expressed a deep sincerity and also a demand for commitment or nothing. She did not want to waste her time on a drifter. She wanted a man she could depend upon in marrriage.

For once in my life, this resonated with me. She was offereing what I was beginning to think was impossible.

So after months of texting. talking, emailing, I oganised a journey from Australia to the little airport at Tacloban on the island of Laete.

There she stood witing, looking fresh, youthful and very desirable. Her driver friend, Juvic, took us round to a great litle restaurant as it was lunchtime. I had flown from Manila on Cebu Pacific. She was in a short red top and jeans. the rolling journey over the big bridge to the Samar
beach resort was an erotic experience as we held on to each other on the back seat.....

No comments: